Got clothes, toys, books, small domestic items, sports goods no longer required but worthy of a new home? Here's your chance to gift/sell/swap/buy amongst our lovely community.
Each market has 12 stalls. Stall fee is $15. Stall fees go to the Killarney Heights Scout Group.
- bookings are required whether you are offering for free or sale
- spaces are either 2.8m (w) x 2m (d) for wall stalls or 2.8m (w) x 2.3m (d) for those in the middle
- the 12 stalls are allocated in booking order and will be marked out within the hall
- you can chose to swap sites with another stallholder if mutually agreed and confirmed with the organiser
- you can buy 2 stalls if you need more space. These will be allocated next to each other.
- we cannot refund once booked -we request you find a replacement and not leave the stall empty
- a FB Messenger Group will be created for all Stallholders for questions / answers
- the Hall will be open from 7.45am for set up
- you must provide a rug/blanket to protect the floor
- you can bring tables/clothes rails, if they fit within your area. Chairs are available in the hall
- all items must be removed after the market and hall cleared
- we request that people do not use local public bins for any disposal. Take your things home again.
Join us in a monthly opportunity for de-cluttering and doing our bit towards an ongoing community recycling approach.